- 8 oz. chicken breast, thinly sliced (or more if you’re cooking in bulk)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp grated ginger or ginger paste
- 5 large basil leaves, chopped
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Cooked white rice, amount dependent on carbohydrate and calorie needs
- Cook peppers, carrots, and broccoli in olive oil until desired doneness.
- Once veggies are cooked, add chicken breast slices, and cook until chicken is just about done.
- Add garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat and mix in chopped basil leaves.
- Mix with white rice.
- If desired, add honey, cilantro, green onions, and lime juice.