FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: (03) 5434 7474
Post: FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD, 2 Abel Street, Bendigo VIC 3550, Australia
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.fit-republic.com.au. Before you begin using the service you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. www.fit-republic.com.au is managed by FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD.
2. Your use of www.fit-republic.com.au is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
3. You agree to use www.fit-republic.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of www.fit-republic.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to www.fit-republic.com.au.
4. You must not post or transmit via www.fit-republic.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. For more information, please see our full Disclaimer.
6. Your use of www.fit-republic.com.au does not:
• affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD;
• reduce any obligation You owe to FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD.
7. www.fit-republic.com.au is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
8. Comments on www.fit-republic.com.au are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on www.fit-republic.com.au or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
9. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
10. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
11. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
12. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on www.fit-republic.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter www.fit-republic.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
13. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
15. In order to participate in, and contribute to, www.fit-republic.com.au you may be required to register and provide an email address.
16. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
• to provide you with a service that you have requested;
• as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
18. If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms and Conditions will continue in full force.
19. These Terms and Conditions do not negate any Terms or Conditions that apply to your use of any other FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD website.
20. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
21. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of www.fit-republic.com.au.
Our, Us and We means FIT REPUBLIC PTY LTD.